For all references to AMC, AMC Hire, ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to A Mini Crane Hire Limited (registered company number 06635816). Our registered office address is 117 Church Road, Bickerstaffe, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 0EB
Our site may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. If you decide to click on an external link or enable a connection with a third-party site, we do not control these third-party sites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
Information we collect
In the running and maintaining of our site we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Information may include traffic data and location data.
You may give us information about you when you do any of the following:
- Contact us by phone or use our request a callback facility by providing your telephone number
- Sign up to receive communications with us via email
- Request a quote for hire
- Apply for a job with us, including submitting an online application
If you require the use of our products and services, we will request further information from you in order for us to deal with your request. If you choose to share with us your personal information we will collect for our own use.
The information we collect when you provide us with personal information may include the following:
- Your full name
- Your business
- Contact number
- Email address
- Details of the reason for your contact
If you submit a job application with us we will record the following information:
- Your employment history
- Previous employee details
- Any personal data such as date of birth and national insurance number
Use of your information
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To respond to your request or enquiry
- To process and administer your booking/hire requests
- To improve our services and content to ensure the site is displayed in the most effective manner for both you and your device
- To contact you either via email or phone for any of the above reasons
- Subject to consent, and abiding by GDPR regulations, carry out direct marketing and/or email marketing
How is your personal data collected?
We use a variety of methods to collect data from you including the following:
- Direct interactions with us on our site by filling out forms, requesting a callback and/or requesting a quote. This includes the personal data you provide when you perform the following actions:
- Request marketing
- Enter a survey, competition or survey
- Provide us with feedback
- Apply for our services
- Analytic providers including Google Analytics
We have put in place security measures to avoid your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
We hold your data for the amount of time it is purposeful for. Once we have fulfilled the purpose the data was collected for we will remove it from our databases and systems.
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access or request deletion of any information we hold relating to you.